The event will be sponsored by the City of Austin.
The National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day event will be held on Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9:00 AM - 2:00PM located at 2938 East 13th Street, Austin, TX 78702.
The topic of discussion will be: HIV Ministry Transitions: Steps To Develop An HIV-Compassionate Church.
Other conversations include:
- The Community Impact of an Epidemic
- Unraveling the Elements of HIV Risk
- The Consequences of Religious-based Stigma
- The Development of Congregational Commitment
- HIV/AIDS Ministry Programs & Activities One Tablet PC and other Door prizes will be given Away during the workshop to participants in a random drawing. Must be present to Win.
For more information, please contact Barbara Jackson-Poe at (512) 945-7350 Please see enclosed flyer for more information.
LaTonya J. Pegues BOAZ Enterprises