Building Bridges Stakeholders, FYI.
· Manor Independent School District (MISD) and its Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) College Prep Program are hosting MISD’s first, annual Family Engagement Conference, June 23rd-June 24th.
· The free conference will provide a series of informative, interactive sessions focused on academics, health and wellness, and community resources, as well as a resource fair and a series of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.
· To be a part of this innovative conference; share your knowledge and insight by submitting a session proposal that engages parents and empowers families. See this link: https://goo.gl/forms/aLp9X02OvIciLMm62
· The Conference is free. Food and childcare are provided.
· If interested in being a workshop presenter and for additional information, contact:
Dr. Christopher Harvey
Federal & State Programs Director MISD