Our 2018 Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) are now published and live! The FOAs spell out the requirements of applying for and carrying out an ANA grant. Our training and technical assistance teams are available to offer free technical assistance to all potential applicants throughout the process. The following opportunities are now available:
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance (P&M)
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion (EMI)
- Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (I-LEAD)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska (SEDS-AK)
Applications are due by April 9, 2018.
You can get started by downloading the FOAs. Not certain about which FOA to apply for? Read descriptions of our program areas on our website. I look forward to another successful application cycle and cannot wait to see what amazing projects are proposed!
The Administration for Children and Families, Children's Bureau also just published the Tribal Court Improvement Program FOA! It may be of interest to you.
In other ANA news, I posted a blog on our website to celebrate National Girls and Women in Sports Day. Playing sports has had a profound and positive impact on my life. It taught me the importance of teamwork, mentorship, and striving to achieve goals. I hope that sharing my experiences and those of others, leads you to encourage the girls and women in your life to take up a sport.
Philamayaye (Thank you),
Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Native American Affairs, Administration for Children and Families
Acting Commissioner, Administration for Native Americans
330 C Street, SW
Washington, DC 20201
Help Desk: 1-877-922-9262